March 26, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

    ~ I was in Target today and was happily overwhelmed with the new Liberty of London Collection . It just hit stores , and I must say there are some very beautiful pieces. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me so I couldn't snap some pictures for you . Liberty of London became known for their prints in the late 19th century. Their beautiful floral, geometric, abstract , colorful  art nouveau prints . They were then used by some of the top designers in the 20th century .If you are like me & prints make you happy , and you are not afraid to wear them, then head to target to check it out. They had a beautiful assortment of  dresses, flouncy tops, skirts, accessories, and even housewares. Right in time for Spring.


I got these pix of some of their prints from the Liberty of London website....