February 1, 2011

The CHAIR Factor

    On the previous post { 10 things that make me happy } , I mentioned one thing as CHAIRS . I also said I would explain in a later post so I will keep my word . CHAIRS not only make me happy , they are a slight obsession for me. Like a girl that loves shoes or handbags , I love CHAIRS. When I see one I love , my heart beats faster , my eyes get bigger , my mouth drops , and my mind starts thinking  "do I have room for it" ? then I answer myself  " I will make room for it ". I truly wish my house was bigger so I simply can have  room for morevCHAIRS.
     I cannot tell you any specific style of chair I love , I just know when I see it. It usually has a beautiful  unique shape, color or fabric pattern. Also I do not tend to refurbish or re upholster chairs . If I fall in love, I take them with all there flaws (even the ones I pull over and find on the side of the road ) . So there , a little bit on my love of CHAIRS. I will share some I found that make my heart smile.








No comments:

Post a Comment